how to implement in box2D for C# the function like the postsolve in the farseerengine?

Topics: Developer Forum, Project Management Forum, User Forum
Nov 2, 2010 at 10:10 AM

HI,everybody.

I think I have descripted enough what I hope.

Please help me.

I can't find the delegate "postsolve" in the Fixture class in the Box2D.

Nov 2, 2010 at 10:43 PM

The original Box2D doesn't contain a PostSolve for fixtures. What it does though is have a global PostSolve that you can subscribe to, and each time it fires you must check to see if it's the fixture you want.

Have a look at the BoxD Manual for some more info and some examples. Which c# port of Box2D are you using anyway?

Nov 3, 2010 at 1:36 AM

yes, I am using C#port of box2D.
and I hope you would teach me more extactly.
I am new in the box2D.
thx.

To: [email removed]
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 14:43:41 -0700
Subject: Re: how to implement in box2D for C# the function like the postsolve in the farseerengine? [FarseerPhysics:233131]

The original Box2D doesn't contain a PostSolve for fixtures. What it does though is have a global PostSolve that you can subscribe to, and each time it fires you must check to see if it's the fixture you want.
Have a look at the BoxD Manual for some more info and some examples. Which c# port of Box2D are you using anyway?
Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (FarseerPhysics@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email FarseerPhysics@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com