Can Farseer be used commercially for free?

Apr 2, 2008 at 7:57 PM
It seems like the legal form when downloading the program says so, but it's all fancy lawyer talk and I'm not gonna say I know for sure...
Coordinator
Apr 3, 2008 at 4:47 PM
Yes, but 50% of the proceeds must be sent directly to my off-shore account. :-) jk! You can use if for commercial projects.. not strings attached. Although mention of the engine is always nice.
Apr 4, 2008 at 4:10 AM
Edited Apr 4, 2008 at 6:44 AM
it's for a good cause. 50 percent of proceeds go to food in africa. did i mention the game uses a dance mat for the good of your health, too? haha, the odd thing is i am actually serious. if and when commercial phases begin, i will contact you to see how i can put a good word in for you -- stick your cute little farseer icon on the installer for the game or have you as the omnipotent final boss, i will be in negotiations with you when commercial phases begin.

of course i'm getting wayyy ahead of myself here hahaha. you see, there's a little thing called substance most games require, and being that i'm still in brainstorming and storyboard modes for the last 6 months, i'm reallllly getting ahead of myself.