Has anyone created a Silverlight3D Farseer Library?

Feb 21, 2012 at 7:53 PM

The Silverlight Library under Downloads (dated Apr9 2011) seems to conflict with silverlight3d;  In particular, it appears that they both contain definitions for the XNA vector and matrix types...  Just thought I'd ask whether anyone's done this, before working through trying to make this work on my own.

Feb 21, 2012 at 9:11 PM

I haven't been able to run very thorough tests, but it appears that copying all of the source files into a Silverlight3D Application Library is pretty straight forward.  I commented out the few parts that don't seem to be supported (and threw exceptions in the place of): Texture2D.GetData() in MSTerrain.cs, and XmlSerializer() in Serialization.cs.

Jun 4, 2012 at 8:33 PM
LiquidAsh wrote:

The Silverlight Library under Downloads (dated Apr9 2011) seems to conflict with silverlight3d;  In particular, it appears that they both contain definitions for the XNA vector and matrix types...  Just thought I'd ask whether anyone's done this, before working through trying to make this work on my own.

Just add reference to Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Math in Farseer Physics Silverlight project and exclude Vector2.cs, Matrix.cs and other files which contain classes which are duplicates.