FarSeer WPF without Silverlight

Topics: Developer Forum
Dec 15, 2008 at 3:00 AM
I need to get FarSeer up and running in WPF without silverlight, anyone got some bolier plate code implementing similar functionality to the Silverlight GettingStarted demo?
Coordinator
Dec 15, 2008 at 11:01 AM
Just use the class library version of Farseer Physics. Just include the reference in your WPF project and you will have the physics capabilities in WPF. As for the rest of the game such as game loop, graphics handling and game structure, you can look at the silverlight samples.

If you have any other question about Farseer Physics in WPF, don't hesitate to ask.
Jan 5, 2009 at 9:55 PM
Yeah, and make sure you're not stupid like me -- I was accidentally using the Silverlight flavor of FPE with a WPF application and wondering what-in-the-world was wrong.  If you're breaking in PhysicsSimulator's constructor (around the broadphasecollider instantiation) then that's probably what you're doing wrong -- not saying you are doing that MrTelly, I just thought I'd leave this little nugget of info in case someone comes looking for it.  

And genbox, you're my american idol.
Jan 21, 2009 at 3:26 PM
Can you share the sample code of WPF using FarSeer ?
thanks
Jan 21, 2009 at 7:26 PM
hey tiagonmas, the code is extreamely similar to silverlight implementations.
Jan 23, 2009 at 7:08 PM
Hi!
I'm converting the samples available at http://www.codeplex.com/Farseersimplesamples in order to work with WPF.
They work ok for a certain amount of time but then the storyboard stops for some reason.

I added a button that forces the storyboard to start again and the animations continue ... but stop again after some time.

Any reason for this behaviour ?
Thanks