I made a game with MAGNETS! (Using Farseer!)

Topics: Developer Forum, Project Management Forum, User Forum
Apr 24, 2013 at 2:09 AM
My team of senior students at the University of Utah has created a most awesome game for the Xbox using Farseer! It will be released within the week on XBLIG and is named Magnetic by Nature.

We are also doing a Kickstarter in order to bring the game to PC and Mac. We would love the support of the Farseer/Box 2D community!

Thanks so much!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tripleslash/magnetic-by-nature/

Brendan Wanlass
www.tripleslashstudios.com
Apr 24, 2013 at 4:00 PM
I'm another developer on MBN and I just wanted to say thanks SO much to the Farseer & Box2D developers and community. Without you guys our game would have not been nearly the same. Early on we envisioned something much closer to a traditional platformer with the addition of magnets. Because we used Farseer for the physics side of things we were able to expand our gameplay to include a lot of physics-driven aspects to our levels as well. Spinning sawblades of death can be used as a conveyor belt if you can find something to stand on. The ground can (and will) sometimes fall out from underneath you with a small bump.

Our game would not have been possible without all of your hard work - thanks so much for making this project possible!