How can I use Farseer with Monogame?

Topics: Developer Forum
Feb 7, 2014 at 5:31 PM
If I use the old version(3.3) of Farseer Physics XNA WP7, I get many error messages like the following when I debug:
The type or namespace name 'FarseerPhysics' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
But I added a reference to my project and the needed usings(so it should normally work, but in this case it doesn't):
using FarseerPhysics.Dynamics;
using FarseerPhysics.Factories;
using FarseerPhysics.DebugViews;
After that, I tried the current version(3.5) of Farseer Physics MonoGame, but it is impossible to add a reference to the Farseer Physics MonoGame project. I always get this error message:
Microsoft Visual Studio Express 2012 for Windows Phone Unable to add the specified project reference. The reference must be a Windows Phone project that targets the current or earlier version of the Windows Phone OS.
How can I use Farseer in a Windows Phone 8 Monogame project? Should I use the current version(3.5) of Farseer Physics MonoGame or can I use the old version(3.3) of Farseer Physics XNA WP7?

I uploaded my project here if you want to try it: http://www.file-upload.net/download-8595368/invfartest.rar.html
Could someone please try to implement Farseer in my project? Because I don't know why it is not working.