Your Opinion Please

May 22, 2009 at 9:29 AM
Edited May 22, 2009 at 9:31 AM

Hi I am currently creating a commercial project using the Farseer physics engine.

Firstly I was wondering if I would have your permission to use the Farseer logo in my game?

I want to put something like “Powered By Farseer Physics” with your logo below or something.

Secondly I have made a few changed to the Farseer physics and would like your opinion on how they work.

Basically iv created regions in the game where gravity is different.

So how dos it look, and what do you think I can do to improve it. Video is here Thank you for your help.

May 22, 2009 at 9:37 AM

this is quite amazing
are you planning on submitting anof the modifcations to farseer to be added into the engine because that would be great

nice work thou

May 22, 2009 at 6:11 PM

@ridder: Nice video. It looks great.

We have already implemented a  gravity field into Farseer Physics 2.1, but it focuses on planetary gravity and not rectangular gravity like yours. I would very much like to see your changes. You can upload them to the patch section and I will take a look at them.

As for the Farseer Physics Engine logo. You are welcome to include it in your game (use the image from the front page). By the way, when you are done with your game, I would very much like to include it in our Engine Usage list.

May 22, 2009 at 7:21 PM

firsly thanks for the ok with the logos and stuf, be my guest a include my game in your usage list.

Ill make my mod a bit more user friendly and then upload it.

May 24, 2009 at 1:49 AM

Looks good, you could do some really initeresting stuff with that!

ibb and obb is a game that has something similar, with different gravity on different sides of the floor, and it opens up a whole new type of gameplay.

Good luck!