video of game useing farseer

Jul 8, 2009 at 10:23 AM
Hi im been working on my game and though id show you how your engin is been used. i do also have some questions. My players controles are still not perfect and i wonder if you had any advice how to inprove them. also you may notice that when the player moves across some platforms he produces a little jump, and sumtimes this is very big. is there any way to stop this? anyway enjoy and tell me what you think. thx Click Me
Jul 8, 2009 at 2:08 PM

Looks great, a lot of fun (well the graphics really need work though, but as you said is an alpha test). I hope we see soon a playable demo :)

(This video reminds me that I have to work on a level editor and figure it out how to do it)

Jul 9, 2009 at 3:40 PM

looks pretty neat already :)

the video needs more quality though, it's very hard to see the particles

the game reminds me a little of "And Yet It Moves" and "Loco Rocco"

Jul 11, 2009 at 4:57 AM

Wow! i have 2 questions:
1. Are you the guy that made Gravity Effect?
2. if you are, did it use Farseer?

BTW, i love that game and the one you poted the video about looks great so far! good work!

Jul 13, 2009 at 9:35 AM
Edited Jul 13, 2009 at 9:39 AM

RogueCommanderIx 1 Yep i made Gravity Effect. 2 No. Id never used xna or c# before so i did not want to get confused useing a phsyics engin. I built the simple physics engin myself. thats why it did not handle rotations or anything like that. Nice to know a few people liked my game. My new game is called "Gravity" i have a walpaper for it your intersted 

Click Me