I can't get the collisions to work. Here are my settings:
- All non-static objects are sensors.
- All non-static objects have OnCollision event.
- NarrowPhaseCollider is SAT.
There is one extra, maybe even unorthodox, thing i am doing. I'm disposing animated object's geom and body every frame and adding a new set. The way I had setup my program is:
- Each frame contains various sprites.
- Each sprite contains one "body" (vertices defining its collision vectors)
- Each frame has new sprites and so new "bodies".
In order to get the relevant collision vectors for the object, I have to change its vertices but not just vertices, because the sprite in the current frame may not exit in the next one. Its complicated situation which I can't think of a better way to handle.
ps. I do update the position of the bodies.