Discussions under Project Management Forum

##################################################################################

Post your game made with FPE 3.x here and click here to contribute with a small donation.

##################################################################################

Farseer Engine - Texture To Static Polygon = Center of mass and Position bug

first post: marcantoinejacob wrote: Hi ! I am new to Farseer Engine used with MonoGame so I decided to ...

Saving simulation to file and reloading it again

first post: VoSSer wrote: Hey! Wondering if anyone has tried to save a simulation to file in...

latest post: jon_morley wrote: Hi, I found I couldn't serialize the World so had to create object...

Update OnCollision with a Sensor and React to Seperation

first post: finaldrace wrote: i've got a Sensor for a Fish. If Someone Collides with the Sensor t...

Fluid Container

first post: finaldrace wrote: I search for a good Solution for water. Farseer.BMX has a nice Fl...

Hellp , Moving Body

first post: kevinws wrote: need the maximum of information about the body movement. I'm makin...

How change body.position

first post: mateandor wrote: Hi!I use the SimpleSamples and i try to change the position.In the ...

latest post: PabloHenri91 wrote: Use body.SetTransform() to teleport an objet to a position. To simu...

C# Monogame Farseer Physics: Collisions

first post: naermataron wrote: I am a begginer. I am using Monogame and Farseer Physics Library in...

latest post: naermataron wrote: Thank you, i managed to work around this "problem" i had by saving ...

Having an issue with collisions

first post: lakedoo23 wrote: I am creating a 2D Multiplayer game and trying out the Farseer phys...

latest post: gatewaygames wrote: Thanks for your post in my discussion Interesting - I suspect my i...

answered by: lakedoo23 wrote: I am creating a 2D Multiplayer game and trying out the Farseer phys...

Need help Adjusting the Pulley Joint

first post: EvanBarmes wrote: I've downloaded the Unity3D Farseer extension, and I'm looking to t...

Newbie: OnCollision and Movement

first post: ryanpfoy wrote: I am creating a 2D platformer using farseer physics engine, I am ha...

latest post: Domort wrote: To detect if I'm on the ground with my PlatformController, I use a ...