Discussions under User Forum

##################################################################################

Post your game made with FPE 3.x here and click here to contribute with a small donation.

##################################################################################

Please update documentation

first post: Petoj87 wrote: The documentation is for 3.3 some of the methods mentioned there do...

latest post: Petoj87 wrote: I guess this project is dead?

FarseerPhysics MonoGame.dll could not be found - How to solve it

first post: Nartenlener wrote: I added a reference from my Monogame Windows Desktop project to the...

latest post: kuposrock wrote: So i havent been trying to do the same thing as you, but i received...

Farseer Engine - Texture To Static Polygon = Center of mass and Position bug

first post: marcantoinejacob wrote: Hi ! I am new to Farseer Engine used with MonoGame so I decided to ...

How can I create a unicycle?

first post: Wizard999 wrote: I want to create a unicycle in Farseer 3.5. I created two bodies, a...

latest post: Wizard999 wrote: Thanx. It works with a revolute joint between the center of the whe...

answered by: Domort wrote: Hello, you need to use a revolute joint between the center of your...

Detecting Explosion

first post: b4tm4n wrote: I have explosive entities, but I'd like to have other entities be a...

latest post: Domort wrote: How is your explosion implementation ?

Which Object Collides with another Object

first post: finaldrace wrote: I've got a Player, a Weapon and a Bullet Class. I want to know whi...

latest post: Domort wrote: Hey, instead of giving directly the shooter's name in the UserData...

Circle -> Edge collision results in circle stuck to wall

first post: SimReality wrote: I'm working on a simple game using Farseer but have hit this critic...

latest post: achintmehta wrote: **emi_oasis wrote:** > Same intermittent issue ... circle sometimes...

Saving simulation to file and reloading it again

first post: VoSSer wrote: Hey! Wondering if anyone has tried to save a simulation to file in...

latest post: jon_morley wrote: Hi, I found I couldn't serialize the World so had to create object...

Update OnCollision with a Sensor and React to Seperation

first post: finaldrace wrote: i've got a Sensor for a Fish. If Someone Collides with the Sensor t...

Adding a sensor fixture to a body without affecting movement

first post: zazery wrote: I created a homing projectile that uses a CircleFixture to keep tra...

latest post: zazery wrote: Wow, I was subscribed to this in the off chance someone was able to...