A bug that could cause weird collisions has been fixed. Packages have been updated with the fix. Re-download to obtain the fix.Update
The water samples (both Silverlight and XNA) are now included.
Version 2.1 is now out. We have implemented a lot of new features and fixed some bugs. If you find any bugs in this release or have trouble building any of the projects, be sure to let us know.
- New narrow phase algorithm (SAT)
- Decoupled narrow phase design
- Improved raycast helper to help make line-geom, line-aabb, line-line collisions.
- Vertices union/clipping
- New samples
- Samples to show of vertices union/clipping and raycast helper
- New ragdoll sample
- New water sample in XNA
- Simple samples in WPF
- More code documentation
- Weld Joint
- Auto-divide geometries
- Support for multi-polygon texture
- Minor special case performance improvements.
- API changes
Thanks to our testers and contributers
A big thanks goes out to all those to tested and contributed to this project. A lot of the new features come from our wonderful community. Thank you
A list of our contributers can be seen here