New Game Using Farseer

Topics: Developer Forum, Project Management Forum, User Forum
Aug 20, 2009 at 11:21 AM

Hey Guys, here is another new game that uses farseer (Mainly for some collsion stuff, it was originally used on everything but was slightly to slow on the 360)
Its called Zombies 2.0 and its a zombie survival game with realtime lighting and a few other things like a upgradeable base etc...

Here is a link to review it if you have the time and an xna creators club account.
Review It Here

And here is a link to our website where it has videos of this and our last game and our next game etc...
Our Website

Also thanks to genbox and everyone else here for being helpful wonderful people.

Coordinator
Aug 20, 2009 at 5:06 PM

Glad I could help. You already showed your gratitude with the donation you made. I would like to show off your game on my blog, do you have a youtube movie/trailer that I can link to?

Oh, and by the way, I have a friend that works as a game developer for a major game distributor and he stumbled across your game some time ago. He actually told me about your game - of course I told him I already knew the game and it was actually based on Farseer. I just wanted to let you know that your game is being mentioned in passing ;)

Aug 20, 2009 at 6:16 PM

I reviewed and passed Zombies 2.0. I also enjoyed playing it - good work Dan. I especially liked upgrading the base.

Are you considering a PC version at all?

Aug 20, 2009 at 6:45 PM

Thanks very much for the review roonda. Im really glad that you enjoyed it.
Yes i am thinking of doing a pc version in a week or 2.

Here is a link to zombies on our website. It also has a video of the game on it. Feel free to link straight to the video if you want.
And i would be happy to have my game on your blog.

This industry developer intrigues me...

Anyway thankyou both very much for all your help.

Coordinator
Aug 22, 2009 at 4:36 PM

I've written a small blog post about your game. Thanks for posting about it here. I love watching the cool games that use Farseer Physics.

Aug 23, 2009 at 5:14 AM
Edited Aug 23, 2009 at 5:51 AM

Thanks heaps genbox.

Also if anyone here go's on reddit.
Upvote my post or leave a comment.

Edit: Also i noticed you have a auto reading thing on your blog, very cool i tryed it out and then noticed that wrote "try out out" on the end of the post it sounded very odd.