You can grab the newest version of Farseer Physics Engine
This release includes both bugfixes as well as new features and performance improvements. I took the liberty to describe some of the changes in more detail here:
#3978 submitted by
dreamcreamer contains some performance improvements that caches the inverse matrix and some removed some redundant code. You should see an increase in performance. Users have reported 5-15% increase.
- Added Vertices.GetConvexHull()
A new tool has been added with patch #3922 submitted by
Cowdozer. It contains an algorithm to find the convex hull of a set of vertices.
- Renamed CollisionHelper to RayHelper
- RayHelper.LineSegmentAllGeomIntersect(Vector2, Vector2, Physicsimulator, bool, List<Vector2>) now returns a list of GeomPointPair.
- Fixed bug where the geometry position and rotation was not reset when ResetDynamics() was called.
- Reduced garbage in some situations
We had about 3 threads on this topic all pointing out the same issues. Thanks to
roonda for the proposed fixes.
- Added RemoveFromPhysicsSimulator() to Path class.
- Removed CreateRope() from ComplexFactory
As always there might be a few bugs or issues with the new release. Let me know if you find anything and I will take a look at it as soon as possible.