Fixed compiler symbols. XNA 3.0 (with and without samples) should now compile with release configuration. Thanks to yobiv for spotting the bug.
Fixed a critical bug that caused grid to give an exception.Also uploaded a Silverlight 2 Beta2 project instead of RC0. No sense in using Silverlight 2 RC0 when you can't test it.
This version of Farseer Physics Engine is a preview
of the upcoming 2.0 release. It does not yet contain any of the new features found in http://www.codeplex.com/FarseerPhysics/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=34641
Have in mind that this release is very experimental
and functions as a test release for finding bugs
This is the currently supported platforms:
- .NET 3.0 Class library (Use this in WPF)
- XNA 3.0 beta
- Silverlight 2 RC0 (Very limited as it does not have end-user runtime)
If you wan't to run Farseer Physics Engine 2.0 on Xbox or the Zune platform. Open up the XNA 3.0 release, rightclick on the project and choose "Copy project for XNA/Zune".
List of changes in this release:
- Small performance improvements (removed redundant code, garbage and the like)
- Renamed/Created namespaces (You will need to change some of your code to use Farseer 2.0)
- Code cleanup and refactoring in both Farseer and the demos. (Much cleaner)
- A little more documentation
- Inactivity controller
For more information on the changes: http://www.codeplex.com/FarseerPhysics/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=34170
Hope you have some fun with this release before the 2.0 final release comes out. If you have any questions, please write in the discussion forums.
Oh, and as a last note: This is only an experimental release so don't expect to much.
We are working hard to get the 2.0 release done.
- Ian Qvist aka Genbox