Farseer Physics Engine Version 220.127.116.11
Other Available Downloads
The Farseer Physics Engine has been rebooted!
- This version supports XNA on both Windows and XBOX 360
- This version supports Silverlight 1.1. See demo here. (Thanks Bill Reiss)
- For a complete list of features see the home page.
- To get late breaking news read my blog.
- For acknowledgments see the acknowledgments page.
- See screenshots and videos.
- If you have questions please use the discussion page.
- Download and unzip the version you plan to use.
- Open the solution by double clicking the .sln file.
- Build and run the solution.
- READ THIS: Before you build the XNA version you must select either x86 or XBox 360 from the drop down on the Visual Studio menu. If you don't, it will default to 'Mixed Platform' which will automatically try to deploy to the XBox 360.
- For those that used the previous version of Farseer: This version of Farseer is NOT backward compatible with the previous version. Most parts of the engine have been refactored, re-written, or just plain thrown out with the bath water. I apologize for anyone that is affected by this but it was necassary in order to make the engine what I wanted it to be.
- The Farseer Physics solution for XNA is an integrated Windows / XBOX 360 solution. When you compile it you need to make sure you set the "Start Up Project" to either the Windows or XBOX 360 project by right clicking on the project and choosing "Set As Start Up Project". You also need to select the target platform, either x86 or XBOX 360 from the drop-down on the main menu of Visual Studio
- If you don't plan to use the engine with the XBOX 360, you can simply remove the two XBOX 360 projects from the integrated solution.
- If you want to use Farseer with plain old .Net (No XNA or Silverlight), grab the 'Engine Only' version, open it in Visual Studio, and on the properties dialog for the project remove the 'XNA' compiler directive on the Build tab.
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.